Welcome to the Farinar Films Blog!

Where magic and dreams flow together in the lake of rainbows, Farinar lives and from here, he tells tales beyond imagining.

6.14.2008

The battle has just begun.


While I'm writing and polishing the script for Dark Tides III - War of the Wolf, I need to do something sensible. As some of you may know, there's a machinimacontest at the DragonCon convention (for those people who do not know - here's a link: http://www.neositesolutions.com/gaming/dc08machinima.htm)
I'm entering this contest with a movie of mine, which I'm currently editing. I call it "The Battle". Nothing more, nothing less. It's about a veteran warrior and his apprentice who lead the alliance army into battle against the horde in Westfall. The script is not very long as there's a lot of battle scenes. I'm planning to have Glenn Xaydin Govan aka Caruu aka GxG (damn, that guy has a lot of aliases) as a voice-actor, though I haven't really decided other yet.
Oh! By the way. Here's some screenshots. I still need to polish them off, but I'll do that when I get further into the movie :)


Stay tuned!:)

1 kommentar:

Glenn Gullskjegg Goa sagde ...

GxG here, Yeah I do have a lot of aliases but GxG or Caruu is fine enough. Looking forward to seeing a script for this :)