Welcome to the Farinar Films Blog!

Where magic and dreams flow together in the lake of rainbows, Farinar lives and from here, he tells tales beyond imagining.

7.11.2008

A card from Italy!

Hellow people!
So, finally my holiday began and my trip to Italy has therefore also begun, and I have to admit that it is really really nice to be here :)
Currently Im paying 3 Euro to use the computer for half an hour to stay a little bit updated about the machinima world. And DAMN much has happened since I shut down my computer last Saturday! Many of the great movie-makers, Soosdon and Olibith have released their movies from the WWI and they all are worth a watch and a big cheer to Caruu for his voice-acting in Soondons movie :)
The weather is warm, the cold beers and on the table and the disco is on tonight. What more could I ask for on my holiday!? Gratzie Italia!
After Im going done here on Monday, Ill go for a week in Croatia which is going to be really cool :) Im looking forward to going there but also to go home and edit!
Cheers!
Farinar/Peter
Italy

Ingen kommentarer: