Welcome to the Farinar Films Blog!

Where magic and dreams flow together in the lake of rainbows, Farinar lives and from here, he tells tales beyond imagining.

8.30.2008

The WeGame contest!

Get ready to rock and fuckin' roll!
I'm back with a new movie, and it feels awesome to finally write these words again :D
It's for the WeGame August Machinima Contest, and I've been working on it for some time now.



It's kind of short (2 minutes) and is a commercial for the new album by Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftains.
What I tried to achieve with this video was actually not to win, but to finally get engaged into something which I though would be fun, but also something that I knew I would finish in time, as I've started in school once again.

I wanted it to be powerful, bright and full of rock and roll as we know it from the band!
The rhythms rolls, as Caruu folds out his awesome voice as the "ad-person".

Here's a link to WeGame:

http://www.wegame.com/watch/L70ETC_Dance_with_the_Murlocs_Commercial/
Go and comment and press "like" if you like and have a nice evening (night)!

Farinar
Peter Thomsen






Ingen kommentarer: