Welcome to the Farinar Films Blog!

Where magic and dreams flow together in the lake of rainbows, Farinar lives and from here, he tells tales beyond imagining.

2.01.2009

The Peasant. Cast, crew and poster!

Okay, hi and welcome!

This is another post about "The Peasant: The Cost of Freedom", my upcoming project.
Poster:

You may remember some time ago, where I posted a poster here on my blog. It was to announce that the project had started being planned. Well, so far so good. The "planning" is almost over, and soon begins the hard work! Here is the new poster for the movie, to announce that production of the movie has begun!


This poster is more detailed than the old one, and shows more of the characters. The General, however, is not present, as I didn't want to throw in too many persons, and assure that the poster showed the conflict that the peasants are in.

Cast-list (incomplete):

So, yeah! Production-phase is taking its first, small step! While I still need two voice-actors, one male and one female, I still think it's time to reveal some of the voice-actors behind this project. Most of them are known from famous movies or upcoming movies. I've rehersed them all, and they're brilliant, and I have no doubt that they will deliver!

Narrator: Matt Greenburg (Of "Tales of the Past III" fame)
Thomas: Ezra Fergusson (Of "Return" fame)
The General: J.L. Jeremiah (Of "WoWBeef" and the upcoming "Unbroken" fame)

Crew:

The crew behind this movie is bigger than the crew that I've had behind my previous movies. I've expanded my crew with an extra organizer, my brother, who will help me keep track of my progression throughout the project, as well as helping me keep all my papers. Also, he is helping me with some storyboards as I'm not the best drawer.

As last time, I have a unique soundtrack for this movie. The man behind it is the same as the one who made it for "Dr. McNab Destroys Halloween!", Craig Kesicke. I. personally, think he did awesome in the previous movie, so I had no doubt about casting him for it again. I hope you'll deliver again, Craig!

Also, a couple of my real-life friends and family have agreed to help me out with things such as: Support, patience and a lot of happiness to keep me going. Afterall, it's three movies! I thank you very much for this, and I am grateful!

Also, perhaps I should note, that "The Peasant" is the last three movies from me, with the exception of side-projects of course. After these I will lay down my mouse and un-plug my computer. I'm hoping that this trilogy will make me memorable in the machinima-community and beyond? I'm quiting this business to focus on study and friends. Afterall, these things are more important than any of my machinimas! But hey, there's a long time before episode 3 is done!

Peter Dalsgaard Thomsen aka Farinar



Ingen kommentarer: