Welcome to the Farinar Films Blog!

Where magic and dreams flow together in the lake of rainbows, Farinar lives and from here, he tells tales beyond imagining.

10.08.2008

The Peasant!

Hi all!
Long time, no see.

Today, I'd like to announce my next movie: "The Peasant".

It is a movie, which I've wanted to make for very very long, and I've had about three versions laying around my computer, before I got to finish the final one. It has a unique soundtrack by an artist known as Craig Kesicke, whose music is very nice and sweet, and it is indeed a pleasure to work with him! Also, I'm currently deciding which voice-actors I'll take contact to in order to recruit them.
The story is pretty plain. But I won't tell you yet :o) I do not want to spoil anything. But it's about the peasants, rebel and evil lords.
So, you might ask yourself (or me): "Is there going to be a sequel?" I can't say, it depends on many things. Hence that there is no "Part one" or "Episode one" in the title, indicating this :) I might make it later, if I feel like it.
Also, a little update on Dark Tides 3:
Dark Tides 3, isn't coming out in 2008, so if there's any fans (which there probably ain't) then I'm sorry to tell you this!
However, I do want to say that it isn't dead.. Not yet, but there are some changes in the Warcraft history which makes me reconsider a few things about it. The changes is called "WRATH OF THE LICH KING", where Arugal travels to Northrend.. I guess I have to redesign something :)
Until next time, be epic and stay legendary :)
Peter d. Thomsen

Ingen kommentarer: