Welcome to the Farinar Films Blog!

Where magic and dreams flow together in the lake of rainbows, Farinar lives and from here, he tells tales beyond imagining.

12.25.2008

Christmas Party Smash!

Hai all and merry christmas!
WeGame recently had their christmas contest, which I entered, somewhat.
Alin Putinelu (aka Soulreaver) asked me if I wanted to co-produce on a movie, and I said "ofcourse!" He already had the base idea: A gnome trying to get into a christmas party, using a lot of strange methods. He sent me the script he had written and I thought about a few new ideas and scenes for the movie, and in the end we came up with a quite nice script. The result is the movie "Christmas Party Smash!".
You can watch it here:
http://www.wegame.com/watch/Christmas_Party_Smash/
Hopefully it'll win something! :D

Ingen kommentarer: